Hi and welcome!
A UX Designer + Product Manager.
The junction where design, creativity, communication, and information converge is where my passion resides. And, it’s what led me to pursue a Master of Science Information focusing on Human Computer Interaction at the University of Michigan.
To pursue that passion further, I’m currently seeking a summer internship opportunity.
Want to know more? Take a look around and get in touch.
- Inspired by Marty Cagan
- Saga by Brian Vaughan & Fiona Staples
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
- The Return by Hisham Matar
- Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino
- Dreamland by Sam Quinones
- American Like Me by America Ferrera
- Understanding Understanding by Richard Saul Wurman
- Graphic Design & Visual Communications
- Design of Complex Websites
- Information Architecture
- Needs Assessment & Usability Evaluation
- Contextual Inquiry
- Intro to Innovation
- Fundamentals of Human Behavior
- Intro to Python
- Intro to Interaction Design
- Persuasive Management Communication